Date Posted: Sept 25, 2020
We are currently looking for trailblazers who want to achieve greatness through innovation and add to the diversity of our vibrant and family oriented ABLA culture.
- Developing knowledge of land planning, grading design, graphic preparation, municipal entitlements, and plan preparation with excellent layout, organization, written, and verbal skills.
- Design, documentation, and processing of land planning and entitlement projects varying from residential and commercial to office and recreation, as well as assessing a potential site for development through site analysis.
- Develops Master Plan(s) for projects including building the feasibility study & strategic framework, establishing & developing options for land use to be translated into three-dimensional models, and identifies the resulting development needs, costs, and value.
- Writes general plan amendments, municipal zoning code analysis, research, development documentation to ensure compliance with city zoning including coordinating and reviewing site plans & designs, ordinance & site regulations, community & mixed-use planning.
- 0-2 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, or another related field required.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the following graphic programs: Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other similar graphic programs.