Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021
At ABLA, we pride ourselves on creating surroundings that are impactful and inspiring, as well as responsible. That ethos isn’t just represented in our work – it’s also the foundation of our office. We are hiring for a Digital Marketing Coordinator role in our Tempe headquarters.
The perfect candidate for this role is motivated, with exceptional organizational and communication skills. They are known among their peers as being detail-oriented. They are comfortable presenting material to senior leadership and working across functional teams. They have the drive to work independently, and the confidence to ask for help when needed. They have a passion for landscape design, architecture, or land management.
This position will support the firm’s marketing and communications goals by leading and/or assisting with the following tasks:
- Becoming an expert on the ABLA brand to ensure that our identity, messaging, and aesthetic is consistent across all marketing channels and materials.
- Coordinate with marketing and brand partners on the aggregation, preparation, and publication of content.
- Collecting, organizing, and preparing reports on marketing campaign effectiveness; including social media, web, email, and CRM analytics
- Work closely with ABLA leadership to streamline marketing efforts, promote the firm’s culture, and coordinate special events; including managing awards submission calendars.
- Updating and creating a wide range of materials in support of ABLA’s marketing and business development operations; marketing collateral such as brochures, portfolios, and qualifications packets; preparation of proposals/RFPs/RFQs, contracts, and change orders.
- Proofreading and copywriting for all marketing channels, as necessary.
- Publishing updates to the ABLA website.
- Maintenance of the firm’s CRM system.
- Special projects and administrative tasking as needed.
- Ability to manage revolving/shifting priorities and multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of a Proposal and RFQ process/structure.
- 2-3 years of marketing, advertising, administrative, or social management experience in a professional office setting; industry and/or agency experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry; professional experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new programs and technologies.
- Successful completion of (or current enrollment in and expected completion of) an Associates or Bachelors degree.
- Fluency with the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Word, Outlook and Excel skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud; professional experience preferred
Priority will be given to candidates with experience in:
- Google Analytics and/or Hootsuite
- WordPress (CMS)
- Ajera (Project Management)
- Cosential (CRM)
ABLA offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for its full-time employees. ABLA is not currently offering relocation assistance or visa sponsorship for this role.
ABLA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.