Date Posted: Sept 15, 2020
Landscape Architect I
We are currently looking for trailblazers who want to achieve greatness through innovation and add to the diversity of our vibrant and family oriented ABLA culture.
- Prepare preliminary design, presentation materials, working drawings, and project specifications that provide the client with an understanding of the proposed project spatial arrangement, programs, functions, constraints & opportunities.
- Development of overall aesthetic including: plans, analysis studies (topographic, climatic, land use, vegetation, access, etc.), establish character or project related imagery as a basis for design, typical material palettes.
- Use Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other design software to create construction details, design documents, and construction documents that utilizes accurate scaling, proportions and interpretation of layouts, sketches, redlined prints, or other drawings.
- Also assists project team with development of documents and permit applications required by government agencies for approval that meet municipality and in-house specifications & standards.
- 0-2 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, or another related field required.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the following graphic programs: Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other similar graphic programs.