Date Posted: Sept 25, 2020
We are currently looking for trailblazers who want to achieve greatness through innovation and add to the diversity of our vibrant and family oriented ABLA culture.
- Assists in the development of the project design and associated
presentation materials including standards and implementation for the company.
- Develops the graphic’s brand, character, and overall appearance of graphic materials including coordinating the production of hand-drawn, computer generated, black and white, color, perspective, illustrative, 3D model, animation, and other visual collateral as needed.
- Provide sketches of projects including the shape and scale of the designs, as well as ensuring renderings are accurate and thorough. This involves being well-informed of the varying designs, details, & specifications within a project, and reducing misunderstandings between client and designer.
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategy to reach the goals & vision of each client and be a liaison between an abstract idea & a fully completed project; providing information about the materials to be used before construction begins.
- 0-2 years of experience with a a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another related field required.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the following graphic programs: Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other similar graphic programs.